Auction Terms & Conditions CONDITIONS OF SALE
Placing a bid at auction constitutes buyer's acceptance of and agreement to these Conditions of Sale.
1. WAIVER OF WARRANTY: All lots are sold AS-IS Where-Is, and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No statement regarding condition, kind, value, or quality of a lot, whether made orally or in writing in this catalogue or elsewhere, shall be construed to be an express or implied warranty, representation, or assumption of liability. Any such warranty is WAIVED.
2. The auctioneer shall have absolute discretion in determining the successful bidder. At the completion of the auction, title to the offered lot will pass to the bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer. The bidder thereupon assumes full risk and responsibility and will pay full purchase price for the said lot.
3. The auctioneer may decide that any original bid is not commensurate with the value of the article offered, or that any advance thereafter is not of sufficient amount, he may reject the same.
4. The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any item at any time before the sale of the item.
5. No merchandise will be released before the end of the auction.
6. If the buyer fails to comply with any of the Conditions of Sale, Martin Auction Company reserves the right to hold such defaulting buyer liable for the purchase price; to cancel the sale, retaining as liquidated damages any payment made by the buyer.
Martin Auction Company requires that the merchandise be held on premises until the receipt of payment in full is verified.
1. The successful bidder agrees to pay a buyer's premium in the amount of 10% of the sale price on each lot.
2. Acceptable forms of payment include Visa, MasterCard or Discover (3% Convenience Fee), cash, cashier's check, money order, wired money or personal check.
3. Payment is due at the time of pickup.
All firearms, including antiques, curios and/or modern firearms must go through either an exporter or another FFL dealer that supplies this service at the cost of the buyer.
NO SHIPPING AVAILABLE ON THIS AUCTION. LOCAL PICK-UP ONLY.
It is the responsibility of the prospective buyer to inquire as to the condition of a specific lot PRIOR to bidding. Condition reports are statements of opinion by the staff of Martin Auction Company, and/or independent consultants, it is not a warranty. CONDITION WILL NOT BE INCLUDED IN THE DESCRIPTION OF THE LOT. Please email requests to email@example.com. Emails must include all contact information. Requests are answered in the order they are received. All potential buyers should be sure they have read and agree to the Conditions of Sale. NO RETURNS ARE ACCEPTED ON THE BASIS OF CONDITION.
All contact information is required for consideration of bidding approval; Name, Address, Telephone number, email address and credit card information. The credit card used for registration will not be billed unless requested by the buyer or if other payment arrangements have not been made within 48 hours after invoices have to sent. Bidders who supply this information will be reviewed for approval. Bidders with open disputes or a dispute history will not be approved for online bidding. If you have any difficulty with the registration process please contact Martin Auction Company.
Clerical / Internet Errors
Martin Auction Company undertakes the execution of online bidding as a convenience for clients and is not responsible for any inadvertent failure to execute bids, or for any error in the execution of bids. Regardless of the circumstances, if you click BID and subsequently BUY an item, you have purchased it. We will not cancel the sale of an item due to an accidental click. We are not responsible for a loss of internet connection and technical complications beyond our control.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms